The Police and the National Crime Agency can seek stand alone Civil Orders without bringing criminal charges. These can be very intrusive or prohibitive.
We can advise and represent you in opposing these orders. We can also seek to vary or remove these and other ancilliary orders which can be made on conviction.
These orders include:
- Sexual Harm Prevention Orders
- Sexual Risk Orders
- Domestic Violence Protection Orders
- Criminal Behaviour Orders
- Serious Crime Prevention Orders
- Unexplained Wealth Orders